By Springbay Studio Ltd.
In this app targeted for kids 9-11, Professor Bio is your child’s guide. He will help you explore the wetland habitat and all the amazing species within it. Your child can do things like: build a Bio Dome and interact with their fascinating food webs through immersive game play.
Made for: Ages 9 to 11
Launch Update: 10/27/2014
Does not contain In App Purchases.
Does not contain third party advertising.
Curriculum-based biology learning through exploration, discovery and problem solving.
Biology concepts reinforced: ecosystems, energy and dynamics
• Explore 3 unique wetland habitats – fresh water marsh, salt water marsh and mangrove swamp
• Unlock 50+ amazing species that live in the wetland habitat, covering 8 different categories from Crustacea, Molluscs, Insects, Birds, Reptiles, Fish, Amphibians to Mammals
• Discover the biology within – the amazing food webs behind the scene, from the immersive gameplay
• Build 4 beautifully illustrated bio domes from scratch
• The ultimate challenge – make each dome flourish. No high scores, but rare badges and excitement are the rewards
• Enjoy the vivid hand-drawn animations
They do not collect or share personal information about your child nor do they allow any third-party advertising.
About the Developer / Publisher
• Springbay Studio is casual game developer that is dedicated to fun games that help people connect.
To submit your app into the review pipeline, please complete the form below.
App Submission Form