Stack the states
Stack the States
By Freecloud Design, Inc.
Stack the States makes learning about the 50 states fun! Watch the states actually come to life in this colorful and dynamic game!
Availability: iPhone, iPad & Android
Made for: Ages 9–11
Launch Date: May 7, 2014
Does not contain In App Purchases.
Does not contain third party advertising.
Stack the States teaches state capitals, shapes, geographic locations, flags and more! You can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level. You earn a random state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50!
• Hundreds of unique questions
• Interactive map and 50 state flash cards
• Choose any of the 50 friendly-looking states as your avatar
• Create up to six player profiles
• Collect all 50 states and track your progress on a personalized map
• Earn FREE bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop
• High resolution pictures of famous US landmarks
About the Developer / Publisher
Founded by Dan Russell-Pinson, Freecloud Design, Inc. is based out of Charlotte, North Carolina and have created several top 10 educational and entertainment apps.
To submit your app into the review pipeline, please complete the form below.
App Submission Form