Meet Sushi Monster! Scholastic’s new game to practice, reinforce, and extend math fact fluency is completely engaging and appropriately challenging.
Availability: iPhone & iPad
Made for: Ages 9 – 11
Last App Update: Sep 13, 2013
• No Links to websites ✔
• No social media sharing ✔
• No location tracking functions. ✔
• Does not collect any personally identifiable information ✔
Strengthen reasoning strategies for whole number addition and multiplication by helping monsters make a target sum or product. Earn points with each correct answer… but watch out for distractions! To be successful, plan ahead and strategically select numbers from the sushi counter.
Meets Common Core State Standards
Extend fact knowledge to support strategic reasoning and computational flexibility in addition and multiplication.
– 12 CAREFULLY SEQUENCED LEVELS
– 7 addition levels
– 5 multiplication levels
– 4 rounds in each level
– 14 target numbers per round
– Replay each round with new numbers
– Use speed and accuracy to place sushi pieces near the monster and make the target number.
– Make a correct equation to feed the monster.
– Earn points, stars, trophies, and personal bests to challenge yourself and unlock new levels.
About the Developer / Publisher
The corporate mission of Scholastic is to encourage the intellectual and personal growth of all children, beginning with literacy.
To submit your app into the review pipeline, please complete the form below.
App Submission Form