Feel Your Anxiety Float Away
Many people suffer from anxiety, panic, and excessive worrying about things they can’t control. Sometimes music can help relieve anxiety, and researchers have found one song that is particularly effective. Called “Weightless,” by Marconi Union, the song can reduce anxiety by 65%. Then you could relax enough to sleep off the other 35%!